1 Collection of Your Personal Information
When GranSky provides you with the Services and the Products, GranSky asks you for personal information such as your name, email address, address and phone number that can identify you as a specific individual (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information, thereby enabling us to identify you as a specific individual; hereinafter, “Personal Information”).
When you send email or other communications to GranSky, GranSky may retain those communications. In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with GranSky, information collected through one service among the Services may be combined with information obtained through other services which are provided by GranSky. GranSky may also supplement the information GranSky collects with information obtained from other companies.
2 Purpose of Utilization of Your Personal Information
GranSky may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
(1) To provide the Services and the Products;
(2) To develop new services and products to be provided by GranSky;
(3) To conduct payment related operations for the Services and the Products;
(4) To deliver mail magazines or any other publications relating to the Services and the Products;
(5) To answer your inquiries or to request feedback; and
(6) To conduct audits, data analysis, surveys or any other internal use within GranSky.
3. Sharing of Your Personal Information
Except as described in the following circumstances, GranSky will not give your Personal Information to other companies or individuals outside of GranSky:
(1) GranSky has your consent;
(2) GranSky provides your Personal Information to its subsidiaries, its affiliates or other companies or persons for the purpose of performing specific services on behalf of GranSky (such as delivering emails and mail, processing your Personal Information, performing statistical analysis of the Services or processing credit cards) to the extent necessary for them to perform such services; and
(3) GranSky accesses, uses, preserves or discloses your Personal Information to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce terms and conditions of the Service and the Products, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of GranSky, you or the public as required or permitted by law in the case where GranSky finds such protection necessary.
4. Choices for Your Personal Information
You may decline to submit your Personal Information to use the Services and the Products, in which case GranSky may not be able to provide the Services and the Products to you.
5. Disclosing, Updating and Discontinuing the Utilization of Your Personal Information
When you use the services and the Products, GranSky will make good faith efforts to disclose your Personal Information to you and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to remove such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
When you make requests for GranSky to (i) disclose, correct or remove your Personal Information, (ii) discontinue using or erase your Personal Information other than for intended purpose or discontinue providing your Personal Information to a third party or (iii) notify you of the purpose of the utilization of your Personal Information (collectively referred to as “Requests” hereinafter), GranSky may ask you to identify yourself and such Personal Information before GranSky processes the Requests.
GranSky may decline to process the Requests that (a) are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, (b) require disproportionate technical effort, (c) jeopardize the privacy of others, (d) would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or (e) GranSky otherwise find are without reason.
In any case where you make Requests to GranSky, please contact GranSky in the manner provided in Section 7 below. Some of the Services have different ways to process the Requests. If your Personal Information is removed, its use is discontinued, or if it is erased, you may not be able to use the Services and the Products.
7. Third party service
8. Contacting GranSky
info “@” gransky.co
Last updated: September 02, 2021